SAP Tier 2-Counseling Group Support
Tier 2 counseling interventions are provided by the site counselor. Interventions can include small group counseling support for at risk students struggling with emotional, social and/or behavioral issues. Facilitation for open group supports are recommended for student intervention and provided throughout the school year.
SAP Tier 3- Intervention Specialist Support: Individual and Family Counseling
SAP Intervention Specialists provide individual and family counseling support for students not responding to Tier 2 interventions. They work with school staff and guardians to develop positive behavior support plans in which set behavior goals and provides accommodations to support positive behaviors.
Assistance Program Key Activities
- K-12 School Counseling
- Alcohol, Tobacco, and Other Drugs Prevention, Intervention & Cessation
- Student Insight; Educational Intervention Groups
- Suicide Prevention & Awareness
- TIER 2- Group Counseling Support for High Schools
- TIER 3- Individual and Family Counseling Support for K-12