The Student Assistance Program serves all district students and their families. The Student Assistance Program responds to all student and family concerns with respectful dialogue, individualized service, ongoing staff and parent training, community support and referrals to appropriate school or community-based services as needed.
Assistance Program Key Activities
- K-12 School Counseling
- Conflict Resolution, Mediation & Training
- Alcohol, Tobacco, and Other Drugs Prevention, Intervention & Cessation
- School Achievement: Assessment and Planning
- Members District Crisis Team
- Student Insight; Educational Intervention Groups
- Suicide Prevention & Awareness
To make a referral or suspension notification , please click on the link below to access the SAP Referral form:
To make a Confidential Concerned Person Referral , please click on the link below:
When you submit one of the forms above, the Student Assistance Program will automatically receive the referral and attempt to contact the family to offer SAP services.