What We Offer:
- Offset Printing
- Multiple reproduction of documents
- Full color & various colored inks available
- Bond paper in pastel and bright colors
- Carbonless paper (NCR) in 2-6 parts
- Index card/cover stock in various colors
- Envelopes and various specialty papers
- Quick Copying
- Multiple copy jobs
- Bond paper and index stock
- Spot color inks available
- Digital Duplicating
- Original productions can be sent to Graphic Services via e-mail and reproduced utilizing digital duplicating/copying equipment.
- Color Copying
- Full color reproductions are available utilizing a color copier in sizes up to 11" X 17"
- Bindery Services
- Hot Gluing
- Spiral/Coil Binding
- Perfect Binding
- Tape Binding
- Graphic Layout & Design
- Custom forms and publications are available by submitting a typewritten "rough" layout.
- Please provide complete directions for desired work concerning:
- Business Cards
- Business Forms
- Variable Data
We also assist with outsourcing jobs to commercial providers for services that we cannot offer.
We handle district publications and forms as well as special orders. General use administrative and operational forms are provided to sites and departments at no charge and many are maintained on-hand as "standard" items. Custom, instructional and informational materials constitute "special" items and are "charged back" at their variable costs.
When We Deliver
Graphic Services operates 12 months of the year. The department strives to maintain "on hand" a large selection of forms termed "standard," which are usually available for shipment on a per order basis. "Special" documents are produced in response to the needs of the client and require lead time. The department usually has several weeks worth of work on hand at any given time, and while most straight copy work is produced in a few days, detailed and color printing may take a few weeks. Please plan ahead, as seasonal highs can affect turnaround time-frames.
Graphic Services works closely with the District Warehouse, which handles the distribution of printed materials. The department packs and ships completed work on a daily basis. Small packages are usually delivered to sites and departments the following day, while large orders and boxed goods are shipped per the Warehouse's weekly schedule.