Student Transfers

The office of Child Welfare & Attendance will start taking transfer requests for the 2017-2018 school year starting January 4, 2017 through March 31, 2017.  If you are a resident of Desert Sands Unified School District you may visit our web site and apply online. 

 If you live outside the boundaries of Desert Sands Unified School District you will need to apply at your district of residence to attend/remain in Desert Sands Unified School District.

Parents/Guardians will be notified by mail in May. 

Transportation is the responsibility of parent/guardian, unless provided by specific grant provisions.  A district transfer may be revoked due to unsatisfactory attendance, citizenship and scholarship.   Please contact Child Welfare and Attendance office at (760) 771-8612 if you have any questions.

Submit Request for Student Transfer